"Wife, I am the baby’s father” 《娘子,我才是娃的爹》Chapter 36 Ying Xue Poison

On the way back to Lan Yun Pavilion, Xin Ci’s heart couldn’t calm at all.
Did she do anything to harm Ying Xue? Why would she poison her? But, since she’s come to the castle she basically hasn’t used her martial arts, how would Ying Xue know, or how would she think of scattering her strength? That has no effect on ordinary people.
Ai…
Xin Ci sighed lightly, massaging her forehead.
Does everything have to be so complicated? Can’t it be a bit simple? Is it so difficult to live a peaceful life?
“Lady cousin?”
Without noticing, Xin Ci had already arrived at Lan Yun Pavilion. Looking at Ying Xue standing in front of her, her heart was so confused.
“Ying Xue, follow me.”
Xin Ci finished speaking, she headed into the room.
Ying Xue lifted her feet to follow Xin Ci, entering the room.
Xin Ci sat by the table, placing the medicine onto the table.
“Ying Xue, did I do anything wrong to hurt you?”
Having heard her Ying Xue was surprised.
“Lady cousin why do you say that, you treat Ying Xue very well.”
Xin Ci smiled slightly as she looked at Ying Xue.
“Don’t be nervous, I just want to know if I didn’t do anything to hurt you, why did you poison me?”
Xin Ci spoke very calmly, her face was full of a smile. But Ying Xue wasn’t lightly shocked, with a “plop” she kneeled on the ground.
“Lady cousin, Ying Xue is sorry, Ying Xue should die a thousand deaths. Please Lady cousin punish me.”
Ying Xue’s head was lowered very deeply, her voice choking with traces of sobs.
“Ying Xue, get up first. I didn’t say I would punish you.”
Ying Xue raised her head, looking at Xin Ci, her face already full of tear stains.
“Lady cousin, I was wrong, I’m unworthy of you.”
Ying Xue didn’t stop banging her head onto the ground, producing a spurt of noise.
Xin Ci helplessly stood up, walking in front of her and supporting her up. Gently rubbing her bruised forehead.
“Ying Xue, you can tell me anything, if I can I will definitely help you, but you have to tell me everything. If the person ordering you wants my life, you can let him come to take me himself. Xin Ci will absolutely not resist.”
“Lady cousin…I…I’m not worthy of you, but she told me to poison you, if I don’t do as she said my entire body would fester and I would die. [crying]… Lady cousin, I didn’t want to hurt you…but the entire body festering is scary…really scary. That’s why I listened to her, but she said it would only depose of your martial arts and would not harm your body.”

T/N: I swear this girl is hated on by so many people >-< why does everyone have something against her!?

2 thoughts on “娘子,我才是娃的爹 Wife, I am the baby’s father – Chapter 36 Ying Xue Poison


Comments